About Perth Camper Rentals
Perth Camper Rentals in association with Crikey Camper Hires gives you the ability to get off the sealed road and experience everything this region has to offer.
Western Australia and the Northern Territory offers some of the most spectacular and unique attractions in the world. From remote National Park down in Margaret River all the way up to the Gibb River Road, the landscapes will blow your minds and make your eyes shine! However, what makes Australia so typical is also that most of those wonders are only accessible via dirt road. And that’s where we can help! It is important you make the right choice of vehicle for your road trip so that it can be both enjoyable and safe.
Hire from Perth Camper Rentals and you will receive all the tips to prepare your Aussie travel. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we want to ensure you have a fantastic travel experience. We are the experts in 4WD Camper Hire.
Give us a call on (08) 9025 3287 or email us at email@example.com, we will be happy to answer all your enquiries!
Why hiring a Camper?
Hiring a camper or caravan is a popular option for hitting the road. It is a budget friendly solution that gives you freedom and comfort all at once! Also known as camper or caravanette it is a van which is outfitted with furnishings, storage space, and a sleeping area. Some High top camper vans include kitchenettes, showers and even toilets (though this is rare).
We also have a 4WD version of it that opens up the door to any off-road possibilities. Our 4x4 campers vehicles are perfect for going off the beaten track and exploring Australia’s backcountry on unsealed roads. Many models are roomy enough that you can sleep inside; others require you to set up a tent or sleep on the roof. With a 4WD camper, you can travel on roads which you would not be able to access with a motor-home or standard campervan.
Tips on travelling in a camper on a budget
Our Caravans & Campers
Perth Camper Rentals is associated with Crikey Camper Hire. We have a range of caravans and camper trailers to suit all your holiday needs!
Luxury Suite Caravan
Our most luxurious caravan. You will have plenty of personnal space, and ammenities including a shower, toilet a coffee machine and Barbecue!
Expanda & Deluxe Caravans
We have two models of Caravans to accomodate your budget and your need in terms of comfort. It is the perfect in between option!
Off-Road Camper Trailer
Our camper trailer might give you less comfort, however it will bring you more flexibility while having everything you need for camping.
- More expensive in price but you don’t need to worry about your car. It eradicates any pre-trip expenses to get your car ready, and if you own a small car that will save you from reducing your suitcase to the minimum. You can bring more, you’ll have room to store it!
- Unlike a motorhome, you can leave your caravan at a site and take the car out for the day.
- You have next to everything you need to live comfortably on the road with a caravan.
- Caravans will likely provide the most storage and most importantly... personal space.
- You will need quite a large car to tow a caravan. You will also require some sort of electric braking system to ensure you have a safe journey. The good news is: Crikey Camper Hire has packages including 4WD cars for your caravan!
- Small groups of travelers, families, pairs, or individual travelers on a budget looking for some extra comfort.
- Cheapest option for long trips around Australia.
- Travelling with a 4WD Camper gives you more access to off-road areas that you wouldn’t be able to access with a caravan or motor-home.
- Campers are lighter that large caravans and motor-homes so your vehicle is likely to use much less petrol with this option. Some models include extra large fuel tanks so you can travel further without stopping in at a gas station.
- Driving with a 4WD campers gives you a good visibility on the road and in your rearview mirror, which is a better option for those with little experience towing or driving large vehicles.
- Although a 4x4 camper is a significant upgrade from a tent, they can still be quite basic and still require a fair amount of set-up and pack-down time.
- Campers are built to be as compact as possible, so there will less room for storage as other options.
- Less comfort and space than in a caravan or motor-homes.
- Individuals, couples, or small groups in search of a 4-wheel-drive adventure in Australia’s outback.
Those could be your pictures
You're one campervan away from living the dream!
Hear What Others Have To Say
"Great service from end to end and the camper worked very well for the brief holiday that we did. We are looking forward to our next adventure where we can test one a bit further a field."
"We've hired a Camprite trailer twice now from Perth Camper Rentals and have always been impressed with their customer service and attention to detail. We look forward to our
"Have hired for many years and never a problem. Fiona and Andrew are always there to help and the vans are always well presented and easy to use. I recommend it!"
Experience Western Australia with
Perth Camper Rentals
What do I need to drive a camper or a caravan in Australia?
Can you park your camper anywhere in Australia?
How much are camper sites in Australia?
Do I need a 4x4 in Australia?
Some Of The Areas We Service
Alexander Heights | Alfred Cove | Applecross | Ardross | Armadale | Ascot | Ashfield | Attadale | Atwell | Balcatta | Balga | Ballajura | Bassendean | Bateman | Bayswater | Beaconsfield | Beckenham | Bedford | Bedfordale | Beechboro | Beechina | Beeliar | Beldon | Bellevue | Belmont | Bentley | Bertram | Bibra Lake | Bickley | Bicton | Booragoon | Boya | Brentwood | Brigadoon | Brookdale | Bull Creek | Bullsbrook | Burswood | Butler | Byford Calista | Canning Vale | Cannington | Cardup | Carine | Carlisle | Carme | Carramar | Casaurina | Caversham | Champion Lakes | Churchlands | City Beach | Claremont | Clarkson | Cloverdale | Como | Connolly | Coogee | Coolbellup | Coolbinia | Cooloongup | Cottesloe | Craigie | Crawley | Currambine | Daglish | Dalkeith | Darch | Darling Downs | Darlington | Dianella | Doubleview | Duncraig | East Cannington | East Fremantle | East Perth | East Victoria Park | Eden Hill | Edgewater | Ellenbrook | Embleton | Ferndale | Floreat | Forrestdale | Forrestfield | Fremantle | Girrawheen | Glen Forrest | Glendalough | Gooseberry Hill | Gosnells | Greenmount | Greenwood | Guildford | Gwelup | Hamersley | Hamilton Hill | Hazelmere | Heathridge | Helena Valley | Henley Brook | High Wycombe | Highgate | Hillarys | Hillman | Hilton | Hocking | Hovea | Huntingdale | Iluka | Inglewood | Innaloo | Jandakot | Jolimont | Joondalup | Joondanna | Kalamunda | Kallaroo | Karawara | Kardinya | Karrinyup | Kelmscott | Kensington | Kenwick | Kewdale | Kiara | Kingsley | Kinross | Koondoola | Koongamia | Landsdale | Langford | Lathlain | Leda | Leederville | Leeming | Lesmurdie | Lockridge | Lynwood | Maddington | Madeley | Mahogany Creek | Maida Vale | Manning | Marangaroo | Mariginup | Marmion | Martin | Maylands | Medina | Melville | Menora | Merriwa | Middle Swan | Midland | Midvale | Millendon | Mindarie | Mirrabooka | Morley | Mosman Park | Mount Claremont | Mount Hawthorn | Mount Lawley | Mount Nasura | Mount Pleasant | Mt Helena | Mt Richon | Mullaloo | Mundaring | Mundijong | Munster | Murdoch | Myaree | Nedlands | Neerabup | Nollamara | Noranda | North Beach | North Fremantle | North Lake | North Perth | Northbridge | Oakford | Ocean Reef | Oldsbury | Orelia | Osborne Park | Padbury | Palmyra | Parkwood | Parmelia | Pearsall | Peppermint Grove | Perth | Pickering Brook | Piesse Brook | Port Kennedy | Queens Park | Quinns Rocks | Redcliffe | Ridgewood | Riverton | Rivervale | Rockingham | Roleystone | Rossmoyne | Safety Bay | Salter Point | Samson | Scarborough | Secret Harbour | Seville Grove | Shelley | Shenton Park | Shoalwater | SinagraI Singleton | Sorrento | South Fremantle | South Guildford | South Lake | South Perth | Southern River | Spearwood | St James | Stirling | Straffon | Subiaco | Success | Swan View | Swanbourne | Tapping | The Vines | Thornlie | Trigg | Tuart Hill | Two Rocks | Upper Swan | Victoria Park | Viveash | Waikiki | Walliston | Wandi | Wanneroo | Warnbro | Warwick | Waterford | Watermans Bay | Wattle Grove | Wattleup | Wellard | Wembley | Wembley Downs | West Leederville | West Perth | West Swan | Westfield | Westminster | Wexcombe | White Gum Valley | Willagee | Willetton | Wilson | Winthrop | Woodbridge | Woodlands | Woodvale | Yanchep | Yangebup | Yokine